Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 8 Reflection

My GAME Plan was a very effective tool for me to use. It has made me grow as a professional who is better able to effectively implement technology into my classroom. It has also encouraged me to provide better and more meaningful opportunities to collaborate with others using technology. I have developed several new strategies for teaching with technology and allowing it to be a tool that enhances my teaching.
My main two goals in my GAME Plan were to better integrate technology into my classroom and to better use technology to collaborate. The things that I have learned from experienceing this process first hand will have a very positive effect on my instruction. Not ony do I have more ideas for ways to accomplish these two goals, but my confidence has grown tremendously. I am not afraid to take risks or try new things, in fact I welcome the opportunity to learn and grow!
Technology in my classroom has gone from once a year to once a week. It is evident in my daily practices and my students' learning. My ability to successfully integrate technology into my classroom has improved greatly from this course!

No comments:

Post a Comment